Domestic Violence

Tulsa Domestic Violence Lawyer

Get a Former Prosecutor on Your Side

Crimes of assault and/or battery can be charged as domestic abuse in Oklahoma. Depending on the severity of the crime, damages caused, and prior criminal history, domestic abuse may be considered either a misdemeanor or a felony. These crimes are taken seriously and defendants face numerous penalties, including time in jail or prison, fines, and even the loss of parenting and gun rights. In addition to this, the stigman of a permanent criminal record will have a negative effect on our personal and professional life far into the future. Fight your charges today with Tulsa domestic violence attorney Lee F. Berlin.

In the State of Oklahoma, crimes of domestic violence occurs when an assault or battery is committed against a(n):

  • Current or former spouse
  • Family member - either by blood or marriage
  • Foster parent
  • Individual the defendant is dating
  • Individual with whom the defendant has a child

Learn your rights. Call for a case evaluation.

Call Me After a Domestic Battery Arrest

As a knowledgeable criminal defense attorney with more than 16 years of experience, I have handled numerous domestic violence cases and have the skills and resources to effectively represent you. I fully understand that, in the heat of the moment, emotions may run high and half-truths or outright false accusations may arise.

My goals are to thoroughly investigate the incident by examining witness statements, scrutinizing inconsistencies, questioning law enforcement tactics, and even working to identify the ulterior motives on the part of the accuser. Whatever the situation entails, I make sure that our theory of defense is heard.

Proven Results by a Real Trial Attorney

As an accomplised trial lawyer, I will be ready to handle the case and go to trial. If the client wants a deal, it will come to their attorney only through preperation, attention to detail and a superior case theory.

To begin your domestic violence defense, just call me.

Request Your Consultation